A collection of live interviews with inspirational people and businesses from our @MakerMarketFromHome IGTV channel. Each discussion shares an insight into the speaker’s life and career, and gathers helpful tips that we can apply to our own business endeavours and creative lives.
- Liana Fricker from The Inspiration SpaceMMFH Ambassador Alice chatted with Liana to find out more about The Inspiration Space and how she has adapted her business to bring entrepreneurs together online…
- Designer Brigitte Girling from Moss & StoneIt was wonderful to speak to designer Brigitte from Moss & Stone to find out more about her creative life and get advice for budding (excuse the pun!) floral designers…
- The Great Pottery Throw Down judge Sue PrykeWe were delighted to speak with ceramicist Sue Pryke, judge from Channel 4’s The Great Pottery Throw Down, to get her advice on working with clay and collaborating with a partner…
- Creativity advice from artist Samantha BarnesIn our lively chat with ‘the Joe Wicks of the art world’ Samantha Barnes discussed creativity and how to keep going with your art (and business) even if you can only allocate 3% of your time to work.
- Local market – Makers Factory NorwichWe chatted with Carol from Makers Factory Norwich about the subject of ‘collaboration not competition’ and how real life markets are adapting and making plans for the future.
- Social media expert Bloom Content CreationWe spoke with content creator and social media professional Georgia from Bloom Content Creation to get some tips on how makers can use Instagram to promote themselves.
- Mental wellbeing with Earth Goddess Jewellery by JaiDuring Mental Health Awareness Week Jai from Earth Goddess Jewellery spoke with us about anxiety, stress & boosting wellbeing.
- Motivating children with BBC Bitesize teacher Dave McPartlinChatting with headteacher and BBC Bitesize presenter Dave McPartlin, who shared advice on keeping children motivated and creative.
- Aardman modelmaker Jim ParkynWe spoke with professional modelmaker and animator Jim Parkyn about how he is keeping us creative through his virtual classes.
- Small business advice from designer Wayne HemingwayWhen we spoke to designer Wayne Hemingway the conversation covered advice for makers and creatives, along with Wayne’s journey from market stallholder to iconic designer.
Follow @MakersMarketFromHome on Instagram