MMFH Ambassador Alice chatted with Liana to find out more about The Inspiration Space and how she has adapted her business to bring entrepreneurs together online.
The chat covered topics such as:
- Making your dreams and ambitions happen.
- Why being a small business enables you to adapt, collaborate and react quickly.
- Keeping loneliness at bay as a self-employed creative.
- The easy way to succeed by playing to your strengths.
- Why understanding your core customer is essential.
- Social media responsibility.
Head over to our IGTV channel to watch this week’s Inspiring Interview with Liana from The Inspiration Space
We were delighted to speak with ceramicist Sue Pryke, judge from Channel 4’s The Great Pottery Throw Down, on the eve of our bank holiday MakersMarketFromHome.
Our happy chat provided inspiration for developing a creative career and pooling resources with other makers…
Some highlights included:
- How to get into working with clay
- Tips for staying creative
- Ideas for working with alongside a partner
Watch the live Q&A with Sue Pryke on our Instagram IGTV channel.
For more information on Sue and her creamic creations please visit her website SuePryke.com and follow her on Instagram @SuePryke.
On the first day on Mental Health Awareness Week talented maker Jai from Earth Goddess Jewellery by Jai spoke with us about her own mental health journey. Hearing her story was inspirational and provided helpful ideas for coping with anxiety, stress and boosting wellbeing.
Watch the full chat with Jai by clicking on our IGTV video here.
If you want to find out more about Jai’s creations give her a follow on Instagram @earthgoddessjewellerybyjai.