Virtual market days can be a bewildering and noisy experience. So here at MMFH we’ve created some tips that will help you get the most out of the market and ensure you have the fun that our community is all about 🙂
It’s important to understand why the following actions will help you and your fellow maker. The Instagram algorithm is constantly looking for quality activity that it can share to a wider audience. By acting together in these individually small ways we have a stronger and clearer collective voice:
- Create – make posts that highlight your products.
- Share – add your own and fellow makers posts to your stories.
- Hashtag # – make sure you add this on all posts, stories, reels etc.
- Follow – follow all of you fellow makers & creatives at MMFH.
- Likes – spend some time liking posts by fellow makers.
- Comments – add them to relevant posts (this can simply be an emoji)
- Watch – when someone is LIVE pop in and say hello or heart.
- IGTV – find makers IGTV channels and watch older content.
- Respond – like and respond to any comments made on your account.
- Fun – this is lots of work but we think success starts with fun 🙂
We hope this list of tips really helps 🙂